Friday, July 25, 2003

Part 2:

Tatang: And welcome back to the fanciest, the schmasiest and bestest talk show on blogland! Tonight we have an interview with the current Prez of the US of A, President Bush the Younger!



Tatang: Welcome to the cyberadobehouse President Bush the Younger. Tell me, does it bother you when I call you the Younger?

Bush the Y: Actually no. I am pretty laidback. Give me some chicharon and some beer and we can bring it on to Iraq.

Tatang: Oh, how about Iraq? We finally killed the sons of Saddam. How are we doing in trying to get the main enchilada?

Bush the Y: I have raised the price on his head from $10 million to $25 million. After all, if the CIA and FBI can not find him, some other poor guy will try to get the $25 million. Look at what happened to Ude and Bude. We got them and it only cost the US $5 million a piece.

Tatang: Now some would say that we would be better off if we spent that money here in the US. How do you respond to that?

Bush the Y: Screw the US!!! DO you know how long Saddam has bugged my family? Ever since Bush the Y was palling around with him in my pappy's spook career! My pappy knew he was bad. My pappy tried to get him. He still cries about not getting Saddam. That's why I figured, I will get Saddam for pappy. It's pappy's Christmas gift this year. The head of Saddam.

Tatang: I see. But how about this weapons of mass destruction? What's the story on that?

Bush the Y: Well, you see, I had to tell the world something; otherwise, I can't just invade the Iraq! Condeleeza won't let me! Nor would Colin Powell!

Tatang: And how is Colin Powell?

Bush the Y: Well ever since he's joined my cabinet, he's like a dog whose been neutered. Bwahahahahhahah.

Tatang: We'll take a break.

No comments: