Sunday, August 10, 2003

I finally succumbed to the digital revolution and bought a DVD player. Initially, I wanted to purchase a DVD recorder, but since the price of those machines are still at the $400-$800 range, I did not. I made a deal with myself that I will not buy a DVD player unless it was around the $250. That was a successful campaign as this DVD player only cost me $80. I will also try to not buy the DVD recorder unless it is in the $250 price range.

I bought some DVDs to celebrate the new acquisition. One of the purchases is "Hero" a Hong Kong movie. Besides the great action scene, one of the scene stealers is Hsu Qi who just happens to be one of the most beautiful woman in the world. Wow, she is so good looking, she might be Pin@y.

I have been searching the internet now with the hope of finding other martial arts movies from hong kong. There are some nice outfits out there that sell movies. Taiseng.com is excellent as well as HKflix.com.

If you want a nice one to start out with, I suggest the swordsman I and swordsman II movies. Just plain good.



No comments: