Monday, November 07, 2005

One Month Anniversary

One Month Anniversary

So, it's been a month since the wedding. Friends and family have asked, "How does it feel?" In truth, it feels like it has always felt. We've been going out for eight years. It's been fun, been happy and have had very few tears. We sometimes discuss that we don't have drama in our life. Well, mostly, I bring it up. The SO says that when there is a lot of drama, it is often that the couple probably are mismatched.

I point out of course that couples point to the drama and call it passionate love. The SO thinks that it hurts too much to have a nasty disagreement so that one can have passionate love. I look back on what I wanted and realize that the women I used to like were very incompatible with me. They were needy or emotionally immature. Imagine that! Can you believe that I am saying that?

No comments: