Tuesday, September 23, 2003

It's been a while since I've been around. The news, the situation at work, and problems with my ankle have been messing me up. On the plus side, I have bought two plants and placed them in my money corner. They are bringing me great gifts and great wonder. It's been very good.

What with the California gubernatorial elections going on, I don't know what to think about politics. I really don't want Arnold to be the governor. One reason is that he might become president one day. And let's face it, rules are rules. I don't want the US getting rid of that notation that says that non-US citizens can not be president. Wait for generations to grow up in the US. Then, have a hack at it.

Arnold's message is empty. I don't believe he will do a better job than Davis. At least Davis has been a politico. He's been there and done that. He's actually been blamed for the Republicans in Congress stalling for stuff. Bastards!!!

It's hard to be a Republican when bastards have hijacked my damned party. Where the hell is fiscal responsibility? Who the fuck cares about gays in the military? There are more important things in this world than having to step on the little guys.

No comments: