Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A + Educational Coaching

I have started a new phase in my life. This is why I have been absent for a few weeks. I have been concentrating on my new career as a businessman. I have started A+ Educational Coaching. The business involves my coaching high school students and college students to the next level of their career path. If they want to attend Berkeley or go to medical school, I serve as a personal counselor who suggests to them the steps that they need to take.

As Hillary Clinton said, "It takes a team to get by in this world." I sort of changed some words from her "It takes a village to raise a child." Funny, I remembered that my teacher pointed out that Hillary did not mention how the village should raise the child.

So if you dear reader need advice on college or medical school applications, consult with me, your guide to success!

No comments: