Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bowling

Bowling

I gave my eight Toastmaster speech today on the topic of bowling. I was supposed to use visual aids in the speech. Since Powerpoint was boring, I decided to use bowling shoes, bowling ball and technique as my visual aids. It was quite successful. I did not feel nervous at all. Although, I wish I can prepare speeches much earlier. I feel that I keep winging the speeches. Two more to go and I will get the competent communicator level. Yipee!!!

AND, I picked up the new bowling ball today. I had to wait 2.5 hours to play, but wait I did. WOW! What a difference the fingertip hold gave me. Talk about rotation. Talk about hooking. Of course, with the Wrath bowling ball, the coverstock is so good that my mistakes were forgiven. I actually bowled approximately 135 average. Talk about great. I had about five or six spares/strikes. Awesome. This was a definite improvement. Now, I just have to practice and find my targets.

No comments: