Friday, August 04, 2006

Searching for the Past

Searching for Ancestors

Got an e-mail asking me about my hometown. It might turn out to be a cousin of mine. What a hoot! It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Bowling was disappointing. We ended up losing 3 of 4. However, the other team had to bowl way above their averages to beat us. One bowler was in the 220's while the other one had to hit 200's.

I am taking tai-chi. Still have to figure out which style. It will probably depend more on the time of the class more than anything else. I found on the internet that the horse stance is really called the horse-riding stance. Imagine how your legs would look like if you were riding a horse.

Haven't heard from the interview. Probably did not make it to the second round. The good side is that I learned what I needed to work on.

Got an inquiry for a wedding. The SO will speak with the bride-to-be.

Busy at work what with all the files that need closing.

Oh, did I mention that soc.culture.filipino is a wasteland? Not one interesting thread. I can't help but smile. When it comes down to it, as a writer, you either have it or you don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

taiji is awesome! I'd love to hear more about your taiji training and what you decide to take. Personally, I think the most important thing to do is find the best teacher you can instead of focusing on a style.

good luck! ;)