Thursday, June 19, 2003


I have just cleaned my bathroom. Because this is such a chore for me, I usually don't do it. But I have been entering a different phase in my life such that I am now forced to take responsibilities for everyday chores. I guess it is time for me to grow up and take care of business.

I recommend mopping the floor with some nice biodegradeable product like a citrus based cleaner. Because the local Long's drugstore did not have the usual citrus based product, I grabbed this pine nut derived cleaner called Hexol. I hope it works just as well.

How many here hate washing the toilet bowl? I work with urine, but man, I hate the smell of ammonia. The scientist in me says that it is just a chemical compound, but the evolution product that is me tells me to run away because this place is polluted. Find some other place where you can breathe fresh air.

I hope the next place in my life is to be able to clean the bedroom that I have been using as a storage place. Time for me to grow up.

No comments: