Thursday, July 17, 2003

Hmm, had an argument with one of the co-workers yesterday. What I believe happened is that he was transferring his anger to me. Apparently, he had a bad day with one of the people I work with shouting at him. I used the methods of TOC (theory of constraint) as applied to resolving personal issues. The methodology allowed me to analyze the problem. It led me to believe that the resolution of the problem was not within my sphere of influence.

Sally who is one of the prime pillars of the company I work for (let's call it STD) has decided to leave. It makes it hard for finance to take because Sue's job function is tied so much to the finance department. I briefly thought about going for the position, but decided against it. I am not into trying to learn Expandable 2.0 when the current Expandable is at something like 5.0.

More drama. On the previous day, Vangie one of the finance people made a remark very loudly about one of the people at work always working at home. I did not have control of my tongue and I ended up saying some very truthful opinions. Suffice it to say, I had to speak with the person who overheard. I personally hold that whatever I say to the back of the people, I can also say to their face. I believe that there can be two fronts to it. Both of my fronts are the same.

Maybe I should call some other people.

No comments: