Saturday, July 19, 2003

Work this week has been rather draining. One of the new hires which was expected to train and help people are not working out. So much so that I have had to ask the manager what she thinks about the new hire. The challenge is that the smooth working of the group is affected tremendously by someone who can not focus.

Ah yes, focus. I thought that focus was a simple thing to do. Apparently, a lot of people out there are not into this focus thing. How else to explain the simple mistakes they are doing? Ahh, it is not good to bring work stuff home. I have to let it go.

Last night's dinner was KFC. However, the SO took the other chicken thigh. You know, I love her because I gave her the chicken. I care for her so much that I would give her my food. I don't know, maybe having kids will not be a good thing. I will probably be willing to give them food too. Wow, I might have to settle for macaroni and cheese instead of chicken wings. Crap! I hope my children will not be gluttons. Bwahahahhaha.

I can finally pay off the visa bill completely. Wow, it only took me five years to completely pay it off and control myself. The visa card now has a rubber band around it so that it reminds me to ask if using it is absolutely necessary. I had to because I ended up spending over $600 in a month. That is a lot of money I would rather keep than spend. And what do I buy? It's silly stuff that I don't need or I desire for that one moment. As soon as I get home though, I regret it.

No comments: