Saturday, August 23, 2003

Tonight, I will go to the tiger's high school reunion. It's the tenth year reunion for the tiger. I did not attend my tenth year reunion because I was still in graduate school and I did not have the requisite $250 to go. Besides, my high school friends were not going. What was I going to do? Hang out with people I did not know? Yeah, that would have been great.

Crap, I'm in the area of middle age now. I thought that by now, I would be up to my ass in student loans and slaving away as a physician. It's a good thing that I had other opportunities pop out of nowhere. It's a good thing that some elders took me aside and gave me an opportunity to learn. Life would be much harder if I were alone. With my parent having passed through this mortal realm, my siblings and I really have no elders to turn to. It is a lonely thought. It is a liberating thought.

But back to the reunion. Yes, this is the tenth for the tiger. Nothing too big has happened yet. Nothing ever does until the 20th or the 25th. By that time, everyone has lost someone so they are more humble. They have children so they have been punished for their crimes in youth. And some would have grandchildren. But granchildren are reserved for those who were just plain evil in one form or another.

As I said, I did not attend mine. But what I heard was that the reunion had a change of date and venue. Apparently, the class valedictorian came all the way back only to find that the reunion was not being held. I would be a little bit pissed off. How about you?

The tiger has a bunny friend. The bunny friend does not wish to go to the reunion because of some weak excuse or other. So, this monkey is going to impersonate the bunny and tell all the other bunnies that the bunny had a sex change operation. Furthermore, once I started taking testosterone, I grew! Whoa, who the hell knew that the bunny could be so tall? This monkey assumes that there are many, many bunnies there. It should be fun pulling all their tails. Maybe, if this monkey gets lucky, he will manage to cut off a bunny paw or two.

Nooooooo. The tiger says to the monkey that the monkey must behave. BEHAVE!!! Monkey promises to behave. Monkey's fingers are twisted around so many times behind his back. HIHIHIHI.




No comments: