Saturday, August 23, 2003

Working in a comapny. Feng-shui. Three.

The tiger is a much better consultant for fenshui than the monkey. But monkeys being highly intelligent, I figured what the heck, I can learn this. I never did look at the company's fengshui till only a few weeks ago. Someone said that while you work at a place, you will be blind to the forces until you begin looking for it. I could not explain the utter lack of success in the building we were in. I credited the management with the bleeding money. But I slowly saw that the water faucets were also dripping. A sure sign of failing finances.


Finally one day, I just looked at bagua of the building. I had rescued this dying plant. I swear, it only had 15-20 leaves left. It was as dry as the desert. I managed to rescue it to the point where new leaves started showing up. I figured that I should place it in the money corner of the building. Well, I drew the outline of the building and realized that the real estate company next door cut into the company's money corner. No wonder the real estate company had success. They had their own money corner and they also took our money corner.

Just several days ago, I moved the plant again because it need to grow leaves on the other side. I decided to move it into the corridor closer to where the money corner would go. Guess what. There was a pillar where the money corner is located. You can't win with this building. You are truly, truly fubared.

They need to just start over again in some other place because this building was cursed from the day the outline to the building was done. I can not think of a way in which to fix it.

And this brings me to the twelve thousand products. My best bet is that it will not happen. People are looking for other jobs. They are going to interviews for that matter. They can just be picky and that is why they have not left yet. But the end is near. It's nine months and counting.

Where is that diablo 2 disk?


No comments: