Sunday, February 08, 2004

I am the champion, I am the champion

Hum the title above a la Queeen. Tonight, I won as part of three different teams in Cranium and Scrabble. I swear, I was never going to win in Cranium because one of the games is a humming game. Someone hums and you have to guess the title of the song. If you haven't noticed, I do not review songs or albums like the wily Filipino or Barbara. But tonight, we got lucky because the song was one by Michael Jackson before the whitening. I went through his songs: Thriller, ______ and finally got Billy Jean. In another question for charades, it was a Shakespearean play. The SO's cousin went on all fours and I started naming all of Shakespeare's plays. Which one had an animal? A shrew...The taming of the shrew.

The SO and I form a formidable team. But the SO with her sister is much more formidable since they grew up together and watched the same programs. In scrabble, we had a 51 point word score with jeery in a triple letter word score with a double point.

Yes, call me a wonk. Yup, told one of the other cousins to use that word and to do it with wok. 41 points with a triple letter.

Maybe in the adobo conglomeration on Feb 14, we can play cranium or scrabble?

No comments: