Friday, February 06, 2004

Los Angeles, the Beautiful

I spent about four years in th city of Angels. If it were not for the hot weather in the desert, I probably would have stayed in LA. UCLA has the highest count of good looking women in a college campus that I have ever seen. While a high school student, I attended UCLA and used to count how many women were rated a 8 or above. In one day, I think I exceeded 100 every time I counted. You will not see that happen anywhere else.

For graduate school, I was recruited by UCLA's Molecular Biology Institute. I thought about being close to home. One of the things that dissuaded me was the fact that the MBI had the lawn in which co-eds would sit and sunbathe. I realized right then and there that I would be married in graduate school if I went to UCLA.

Go see Jet's page to see the tourist view of Los Angeles. You might see my childhood somewhere in her pictures.

No comments: