Thursday, February 19, 2004

Wearing Shirts at Work

With the new temp job, I have had to start wearing actual real button shirts. As a graduate student, post-doc and an analyst, I treasured wearing t-shirts. White ones, plain ones, tie-dyed shirts, and any other amusing shirt were the normal uniform for me. But with this job, I decided that I needed to show some maturity and some class. Thus, I find myself scrounging around for a shirt I can wear.

Yesterday was Costco night with the prime activity of buying cheap shirts made by Kirkland. Imagine, each shirt costs $12. The brand name shirts cost $25 and $30. No thanks, I'll stick to the cheaper shirts.

Now, if only I can figure out how many shirts to buy. Do I have to wear a shirt everyday? Poor t-shirts. I guess I'll have to go to the gym to wear them.

No comments: