Thursday, July 01, 2004

Thursday 1 July 04

The fourth of July is coming up. Unfortunately, I'll have to come to work on Monday, which is the holiday. The commute today was $3 for the bridge. But I got to work in about forty minutes. A 16 wheeler cut me off as I was getting into the fast trak lane on the Bay Bridge. May that driver get what he deserves.

Have I told everyone here how everyone sucks at driving in Northern California? Why are you travelling at 50 mph on an offramp where people are merging left and right? Are you an ******? I picked up the SO last night from Daly City. Remarkably, I did not get lost. I did hit the tire against the curb. Damn. I hope the car did not get hurt.

And work is insane. I don't know how the company lops around with so much work to be done. It is insane. I hope it gets better. Somehow I doubt it. I can't lose sight of the fact that I can not be afraid of losing this job. That I work for myself. That I can do most any job that I put my mind to it. Somehow, I can't get lost in the depression of work.


No comments: