Friday, August 20, 2004

Music, dowries and other things

I have begun the process of converting cd music into mp3 files. Man, I have a lot of CDs. I don't play all of them, but I have a lot of them. I mainly listen to female vocalists. Jazz, alternative, country or whatever genre happens to produce some good female vocals, I end up buying. Yup, even opera. Although shrill voices turn me off.

This weekend is the time for dowry hunting. Gotta get the actual symbolic stuff that I will be giving. Got about three days to do it. Let's see if it happens for me. That's the problem. Me. I get lazy. I get scared. Next thing, I'm procastinating. Why should I be scared? Chatty's the one who will be speaking. Worse comes to worse, I'll give Chatty the collected works of Rizal and she'll start discussing the revolution. Bwahahhaahhaha.

No comments: