Monday, August 02, 2004

Three hundred people

The fiancee, future mother in law and I went over the weekend to the hotel to check out the accomodations. The count was at 247. By the time the SO had finished the list, it was at 307 with the secondary list all gone. The secondary list is basically all the friends of the SO and I. I believe by 250 alone, it was already all relatives. It's kind of scary. That's a lot of people.

WE thought that we might be able to extend it to 350 people. Who knows? It's much better than to have to delete people that we liked.

We were supposed to go and shoot, but we never got there. The SO and I watched the movie Bourne Supremacy. Unfortunately, she got sick over the cinematography. The next day, she was still feeling ill. By the time she was ready to get up at 10AM, I was too tired to wake up. For the first time in a long while, I had a twelve hour sleep. Wow! Talk about refreshed.

The rest of the day was spent shopping. I tried to buy some shoes. Ended up buying some videos. If you like nice movies, check out the movie "Spartan". It features Val Kilmer in a thriller.



No comments: