Friday, September 03, 2004

Labor Day 2004

A three day weekend is upon us. Yesterday, I got some blood drawn. The nurse told me to start hitting the salad bar because the way my serum looked, I was creating a heart attack. The serum was cloudy when it was supposed to be clear. The one caveat to the situation is that he spun the tubes for a really short time. Something like five minutes. Before, they would spin the blood for a very long time. I'm thinking that the separator was somehow mixed in with the serum and that is why it looked cloudy.

But, since I felt guilty for eating so much good food like lechon, chicken, and other Pin@y foods, I went to the gym last night. Twenty minutes of stationary bicycles and thirty minutes of the elliptical with arm poles. Got home by about 10:30 and ate dinner. Two bowls of vegetables!!! And a piece of chicken breast. I had to have some meat along with the bread.

The SO is going to class tonight. So I will be left alone again. Probably will have to work out some more. Saturday, I test my skills in the gun range once more. It's been a while since we last went. Then, Sat afternoon, we go off to check out Santa Rosa for Leny's party. Sunday, we go to A & H's to show off the video. Hopefully. Monday is the day of rest. Wash the cars.

Have a great day!

No comments: