Sunday, October 05, 2003

I have been going to some interviews for a job. I usually mention my philosophy about work. We all work so that we can earn money so that we can go home and enjoy our family. Sometimes, this is lost on a lot of people. So I bring it up from time to time to point out the obvious.

The work situation is not exactly ideal. In the ideal world, my boss would actually be smart, considerate and talented. This is not an ideal world. I wish that the whole place is ideal in some way, but it is not. The ones in charge of the place with respect to manufacturing have a little piece of the puzzle. All the other pieces are left in some forgotten place.

I am amazed at how the people in the manufacturing section are holding up. But then again, they believe that they will make money. What I see now are failures waiting to happen because of sloppiness in management. I don't believe the FDA would be appreciative of these things.

But, for now, work continues. Hopefully, I can find some peace in another place in the near future.

No comments: