Thursday, June 17, 2004

Freedom

The car represents freedom. Now I am free to go nowhere. Actually, gotta send money to the yaya in the Philippines. Gotta wash the car so that they can apply the coating.

But yes, now I can actually drive the SO like a princess though she does not act like a princess. Thank God!

Maybe I will go to Half Moon Bay this weekend. Oh, the SO has a martial arts seminar. I guess I can't do that. Oh well, maybe I just go to the gym then.

It took me about 17 years to finally get the dream car. And now that I do, I am quite happy. I just did a gas mileage thing. I drove 287 miles. I added 10 gallons of gas. 28.7 miles per gallon. It's not 36 mpg like a Honda Civic, but then again, I am comfortable when I drive and it zips along like nothing flat.

The freedom to go somewhere is finally at my hands. Now, if I can only figure out where that somewhere is, I would be all set.

No comments: