Friday, June 18, 2004

Mistakes in Traffic

I made the mistake of leaving from work yesterday at 5:30 PM. I got home nearly at 7PM. Talk about a crawl pace at the freeway in SF. And you know what? There was not even an accident. The freeway just can not handle that many cars. I had to turn on the air conditioner which lowers my fabulous 28.5 miles per gallon. But I deserve it.

A bad news of not getting a photography gig. Well, there is always another gig out there. I just have to believe. And with my car, I am free to go nowhere quite quickly.

Slept in this morning. Instead of waking up at 5:30, I stretched it to 6:30. ONe full hour. I had nightmares of having to go to work and being stuck in traffic for one hour and a half. NOpe. DId not happen. I got to work by 40 minutes. Awesome!

But then again, I am paying the bridge toll. I can't wait to get the electronic FastTrak so that you just go through the toll areas.

Traffic will be horrendous once more as the Gi*nts are playing the Red Sox at Pac Bell Park. I plan on leaving after 7PM so that hopefully, everyone is in the stadium by 7:30. Otherwise, it will be a nightmare once more.

No comments: