Tuesday, June 22, 2004

President Bill Clinton

Clinton's book came out for retail today. On Sunday, the plan for the SO and I was to wash the '69 Mustang. We got delayed because of the Clinton interview televised in 60 Minutes.

There was nothing new for me in the interview. It was just nice to see a former president who had a brain for once. I believe in the power of money. How else can one explain President Bush II?

I still believe that with respect to lying, Bush is worse than Clinton. Bush lied about going to war, which costs lives of soldiers. Clinton lied about having an affair. And how about that bastard Ken Starr? A pox upon his brood and his descendants!!!

Go out and buy the book for one of the great presidents. I just hope that Hillary becomes the next President if Kerry does not win.

No comments: