Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Go Get The Stick REtong!!! Go!!!

I would just like to say that the html coding that Veronica is doing is hard! Dang! I copied the questions and I was aghast to see a sea of < and >.

You're stuck inside Farenheit 451. What book do you want to be?

The Anarchist Cookbook. Call me petty; call me nuts. If I'm going down, I'm going to take someone with me. Hopefully, the guy reading the cookbook would be someone who can use it.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
Do comic book characters count? At one time, I liked a Valkyrie in the Marvel Universe. I liked her so much, Valkyries started appearing in my world. Hmm, bettter stop now.


The last book you bought is...
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell. It explains why some people can be good when judging people.

Five books you would take to a deserted island:
Complete Works of Shakespeare. The Yale edition is so thick I used to flatten photographs with it.
History of the World by Jawarhalal Nehru.
How to survive in a deserted island.
Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire.
The Koran.

What are you currently reading?

Something like "Secrets of Microsoft Word and Excel".

The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness

The Ultimate in Rifle Accuracy

How to Win Friends and Influence People

Your Best Life Now

Feng Shui and Money: A Nine-Week Program for Creating Wealth Using Ancient Principles and Techniques


Who are you going to pass this stick to and why?

Aurelio Agcaoli. He writes the truth through his poetry.

Angelo A.. Sure he does not like the idea of my selling cockrings in the Philippines. But, that is only because I have not made the langka cockrings.

Mitzi. Because I want to know what a twentysomething female in the Philippines is reading. [Update: She's the first one to respond! She deserves a prize.]

Cathy. Because I want to know what a cat reads. Is it like the cat in Red Dwarf? Reading by smell?

Kat. Because I wanted to be a lawyer. I want to know if lawyers have time to read other things besides court cases.

Sister Mary. Do nuns ever think about Jesus in a sexual way? I'm going to burn in hell. I know.

No comments: