Saturday, November 01, 2003

The newest of our menu is Angas a writer from the Philippines who sees the world very differently from the way I see it. And that is always a good thing because the more diversity we have in the way we see things, the better off we are. Unfortunately for all you uneducated masses out there, if you don't know Tagalog, you are shit out of luck. Her posts are mostly in Tagalog. Perhaps, dear readers, you should go to your parents and ask them to teach you Tagalog. There is just plain no excuse for you not to know your language. [Oh, but if you know another Pin@y language, pardon me.]

Angas, I hope you don't mind my linking to your site. We might differ on opinions, but publicity is always a good thing to increase site traffic.

To all other readers, I suggest using technorati to check out incoming blogs connected to your site.

No comments: