Saturday, January 10, 2004

Adventurous Pin@ys

The wily filipino is starting off his beer odyssey with Bud Light. He's probably going from the bottom of the list to the top.

Bud Light was one of the nastiest things I have ever tasted. There is no pleasure in drinking it. How football fans or graduate students drink this material is a mystery to me. I remember that in my school, they actually enjoyed drinking this swill. And yes, those people actually received their PhD which just goes to show you that sometimes, even PhDs can be morons.

I will pray for the wily Pin@y. He does not deserve this type of pain and suffering. I will make sure to bring good beer to the Adobo Party in February. Maybe Anchorsteam or some Heineken. That's it! Wily, go get yourself some Heineken. I don't suggest going to the mountains of Colorado. I don't suggest Ralph's plain wrap beer. Maybe get yourself a subscription to the Trader Joe's beer a month club. But don't drown yourself in bad beer advertsied during NFL games. There's a reason they advertise.

No comments: