Friday, January 30, 2004

Foot surgery

The news is that woman are obtaining foot surgery in order to fit into the current fashion of boots. This shows just how far society has gone in terms of giving rights to women. In the old day in China, footbinding was done as part of tradition and culture. Thanks God that Mao Ze Dong made footbinding illegal so that the women can work in the fields along with the men.

I have had my own share of foot problems and I tell you, if you can avoid doing things to get bunions, you should. I wear the Alzner foot pads to make sure that I have proper arch support. I have a very high arch. I think it's a gift of being double jointed.

One thing for women. Guys don't really care if you are wearing a cute sandal or high boots. Men are much simpler than that.

No comments: