Friday, January 30, 2004

There's a Whole Lot of Pain Out There

Hmm, I would have thought that the next response is to drop the girl. But I guess dumber is really ingrained into men. I wonder if someone responded to this e-mail.

Reply to: anon-_______@clist.org

I just found out my girlfriend cheated on me and I'm looking for someone to take my mind off her. I can probably get this from one of my female friends but I don't want to complicate the situation even more. I'm just hurtin and I need someone to ease the pain. Well, enough of the sob story... about me, I'm 25 Filipino/ Pacific Islander, 5'8" 220lbs stalky/athletic, handsome, clean cut D&D free, pretty simple guy really. I'm seeking anyone who's cute with a decent personality. Age, race is not important. Your pic gets mine.

No comments: