Sunday, May 18, 2003


HermitQueen was gracious enough to include me in her blog. So if you are one of her fans reading this, welcome. By the way, I am trying to jump into ricebowljournals.com?s Top 200 so if you can kindly click on the link from my webpage, I would surely appreciate it. HEY! I am currently number 141!!! I knew that content was going to champion over cute looks and come hither photos. Oh wait, I am using a come hither photo aren?t I? Oh well, if you can?t beat them, you might as well join them.

Have you noticed however that the top 20 was all women? Not just that, they were all women with cute photos. I have this fear that the only ones reading ricebowljournals are males looking for a woman to go out with. Hmm, what do you think? I certainly click on the cute females, but then again, people tell me that I a lesbian. But who can resist their soft, luscious bodies? Their wonderful soft skin that feel like silk? Who can resist those shiny, lipstick covered lips? Is it me or is it getting hot in here? Hoowee! I better open up that window.

Are there any sweethearts out there who would be willing to lend me a 21 inch Apple flat screen? Perhaps you have an extra one lying around. I would surely appreciate it if you could lend it to me for a few years. It?s so hard having to go to an internet café and posting from there. There?s rude guys who keep coming up and bothering my beauty. No, I am not yet done with the machine!

No comments: