Thursday, May 22, 2003

Winepoetics and the Wily Filipino have been commenting on the dinner between Bush and Macapagal-Arroyo. In short, there were comments about crushing the terrorism. Since I need to leave soon, I have to point out some obvious things. First, the Philippines can not crush those terrorists who don't really have armored carrier personnel like the Philippine Army? Second, what does a 1st world country need in helping stamp out Philippine terrorists whose likely weapon is a bolo and sharpened stick? Third, has anyone proven that terrorists in the Philippines have a money trail to some rich Arab terror supporter like Libya?

I ask because a lot of Pin@ys in the Philippines have suggested that the Philippine military is the one who bombs the areas. WHY? Well, for a Muslim to bomb the center of town on the Muslim's holiest day just does not make sense. Think about it, if you are a Christian terrorist, would you bomb on Christmas?

I would not be having these thoughts if it did not come to pass that the former cronies of President Marcos admitted that they set up the circumstances surrounding the declaration of martial law. If it happened once, it can happen again. Why would I suddenly trust the military when they were reared under the leadership of Marcos? Corrupt is as corrupt does.

I'm not so pissed that Tex-Bush and GMA tasted fine wine. Knowing their palette, they probably preferred beer and Kool-Aid. This brings me to my secret. Does anyone else here think that GMA is EXTREMELY SEXY??? Wow, I was floored by how cute she was. Hmmm, is she married?

And so it brings me to the topic of Bill and Hillary. How can Bill not be true to Hillary? She is cute. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I really think that Hillary is cute. Hell, she managed to get Bill elected to the Presidency right? Anyways, here's to Hillary! I support her for president! I figure everyone who hates Hillary just is envious of her beauty and her brains.

REtong

No comments: