Sunday, May 25, 2003

Oh, GOD, I just heard that there is American Juniors which can only be a continuance of the American Idol. I would like to shout out to the world that I did not watch one minute of this show or of its previous predecessor. And if I had the power to pull the plug on one of its judges, I would do so with absolute impunity. Hell is created for judges like simon. The only thing that makes me think why people enjoy him is because they enjoy seeing the dark side of the human heart. And at that, I would rather watch the American military stage a rescue attempt of Private First Class Jessica Lynch.

Now, I know that the American military has its hands full over there in Iraq, but to be outted by the British news/tabloids for setting up a rescue operation? What the hell is that? We can not be this incompetent. First, we can't find weapons of mass destruction. Now, we get outted by tabloids for staging a rescue attempt. How incompetent are we that we can't even set up a decent management of news? Can we not bribe people to shut up? Can't we offer them some Chevy trucks or something like that? What is this deal with HONESTY? What does honesty have anything to do with making money and oil? Can we get some more competent people managing the military so that we can find weapons of mass destructions? The newspapers are having a field day on this.

No comments: