Monday, May 12, 2003

So I have been accepted to the RiceBowlJournals. It is an excellent place to swim and surf the internet. Of course, I noticed that the top 20 are sites from cute women like me. I need to get that sexy pose of me in the see-through bathing suit so that I can break the top 20. Oh, and I suppose that I'll have to post those nude photos. I figure I should fight fire with fire. Those ricebowl women are posting carnally exciting and personally revelaing photos that allow men to peek into their souls. Well, I'll just show a little shoulder, show a little waist, maybe a little knee. And voila! A little peak of the elbow. That should drive the men wild.

I have been searching that site for signs of intelligent Pin@ys and cute women. What can I say? I prefer the ladies over the men. If i were a man, I'm sure I would prefer women over men too. Do I have agreement on this? Watch out for some links that I'll place soon enough. Or worse comes to worse, we'll just gossip and you'll have to figure out which person I'm speaking about on the internet.

No comments: