Thursday, May 22, 2003

Okay, so I could not wait. After 10 minutes, i just tried it. It's not bad. Definitely no harshness to that taste that causes you to cough multiple times (Charles Shaw Cabernet Sauvignon). But then again, this one is six times the price of Two Buck Chuck. A little peppery but definitely a complex mixture of taste. I got bread just in case I decide to have wine with the bread.

I definitely love sharp tasting cheese. The Brinata is an excellent selection for the taste, although the smell can probably turn off your partner's sexual libido faster than imagining one's parents having sex. Brinata has a soft, delicate ethereal feeling in the mouth. Eaten with bread, it merges with the bread to form a slightly are-you-there-or-aren't-you-there sense. The smell will definitely send your loved ones away.

What a delightful surprise! The Cheddar is actually almost as tasty as a sharp cheese. Definitely taste the milk, but what is that? An insouciant taste of something, can't figure it out. Mmmm, must be the taste of a childhood memory. Definitely, this reminds me of the sharpness of Velveeta. Not necessarily bad if you grew up in the Philippines. The bread by the way is from AG Ferrari.

I'm about to ready to start the dinner. It is bread and cheese with leftover kaldereta and kare-kare from several weeks ago. Unlike others, I can actually heat and EAT leftovers. I know some people who throw away leftover food. I urge them to bring those foods to me if they are good cooks. If they are horrible cooks, then go on ahead and dispose of them wisely, specially if they glow in the dark and no radioactive elements were used in the preparation of the meal.

No comments: