Sunday, May 11, 2003

Sige, isa pa ulit para sa Mayo2003.

I just tried to pan fry salmon in the style of Taylor's Refresher. I grabbed my trusty timer and cooked it 3 minutes on each side. I'm hoping the inside does not come out dry. I did notice that the color changed as cooking proceeded. The ahi tuna was not as cooked. How the heck am I supposed to make a wasabi sauce and coleslaw for this dish?

Ahh, several hours after eating the salmon, I can conclude that one should never overcook fish. The overcooked fish will be dry and nasty. I finally managed to overcome the fear of eating something raw. Hell, I eat sushi. What is the difference. The salmon tastes so much more when the inside is raw. I wonder what kind of Filipino field is in my home such that I refuse to cook things without drying it to bits and pieces.

No comments: